Image by Gerd Altmann
Narrated by Rosie.
You are a remarkable being of energy, individual and unique in your own right. You have both the power and ability to create your happiness no matter what challenges you face in life.
Quick vibe fixes offer a wonderful system for approaching the struggles we face and creating a shift into the positive. You’ll find which vibration-raising methods work best for different challenges and which ones work best for you.
Healing is a process and can take time, just as it would if you were to receive treatment from a physical therapist, a doctor or another health practitioner, and that it’s by creating a regular practice that you will receive the most benefit. Feel free to make any adjustments you need.
Quick Vibe Fixes:
- Mix with a little water and apply directly to your skin at the wrists, under the ears, temples, and inner elbows.
- Add a 3-5 drops of lavender or rosemary to your bath, shampoo, or bodywash for some quick chakra love.
- Add a few drops of Geranium essential oil to a diffuser in your home to permeate your aura and uplift your mood.
- Open your bottle of choice and inhale directly from the bottle, wave the bottle under your nose, your chin, and around your head as you breathe.
- Inhale a sprig of Rosemary for focus and clarity.
- Inhale a sprig of lavender for calming nerves.
- Light your smudge stick and smoke wash from the top of your head down to your toes and back up again, finishing with a swirl around your head. Extinguish safely.
- Close your eyes and envision wrapping yourself in a large warm fuzzy purple blanket as you hug yourself. Know you are safe within your purple blanket.
Reiki (Healing Energy)
- Place your cupped hands over your Heart chakra for 3 breaths as you visualize Reiki (healing energy) flowing. Bring hands to prayer position in thanks.
- Place your cupped hands over the area of pain for 3 minutes as you visualize Reiki (healing energy) flowing. Bring hands to prayer position in thanks.
- Declare what you want with a sense of urgency and firm will in your gut. Believe it is done and yours with gratitude.
- Pause, and think of 3 - 5 things you are grateful for in life. Smile with sense of gratitude in your heart.
- Call on your Angels to give you comfort and love. Show gratitude for hearing and helping you.
Affirmation for Anxiety
- Repeat in your mind or out loud, “I am safe and loved.” Continue your day knowing this to be true.
Affirmation for Confidence
- Repeat in your mind or out loud, “I am Strong and Capable.”
Talk to the Moon
- Look at the moon and take a moment to tell her (either out loud or silently) what you want and what you are thankful for.
- Take 5 deep belly breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth focusing only on the feeling of the breath in and out.
- Focus only on the water touching your head. Visualize all the stress and negativity washing off and down the drain.
- Run cool water over your hands and wrists. Close your eyes and take a deep breath as you connect to the water.
- Take your shoes off and walk barefoot on the grass. Notice how it feels against your skin -- the temperature and texture, each blade connected to make it whole, just like you.
- Touch a plant. Notice how it feels -- the temperature, the texture, how it feels in your fingers. Close your eyes and breathe deeply as you connect.
- Hug a tree or stand next to it with both palms flat against the trunk. Focus on how it feels -- the temperature, the texture, appreciate how long it has stood there rooted in our mother earth.
- Add your broken crystals to the soil of your favorite plant, cleansing and healing both the crystals and the plant.
- Add a crystal to your struggling plant to help it thrive.
- Make yourself the focus of a crystal grid by placing crystals on your body for meditation. The chakra centers and hands are great locations while laying down.
- Place a Rose Quartz in your bra or pocket for the rest of the day for love. Remember to take it out gently when you change for the evening!
- Place a Black tourmaline in your bra or pocket for protection.
- Place a Citrine in your bra or pocket for Inner strength and happiness.
- Keep a piece of Shungite next to your WIFI routers and computers for EMF protection.
- Quickly cleanse your crystals by smudging with Sage.
- Light an incense stick to change the vibe in your home. Nag Champa is a beautiful choice to instantly raise the vibes.
- Create a sacred space by lighting your candle as you say “This is my Sacred Space for (name of intention.)"
- Light a Blue Candle to open your Throat Chakra with Communication or Creativity as focus.
- Place your crystals outside or on a windowsill on the Full moon to cleanse and recharge.
- Place a glass of water on a windowsill or outside on full moon evenings to make Lunar water.
- Use Lunar water to cleanse your water-safe crystals.
- Place a vase of roses on your bedside table to keep the energy of love flowing into your spirit as you sleep and to start your day with their beautiful energy.
- Rub a couple drops of rose essential oil or rose water onto your wrists and behind your ears to infuse your senses with loving energy.
- Keep a Love Crystal in your pocket or bra during the day to help raise your vibration to one of love.
- Hum and Repeat the sound “LAM” to ground yourself in times of stress for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Use a Singing Bowl to break up the stagnant energy of a room.
- Hum and Repeat the sound “Ram” for 3 - 5 minutes to give yourself that boost of confidence before entering a crowd, meeting, or group that induces insecurity.
Fear and Guilt
- Give your Ego a name and tell her/him to take a hike each time fear creeps into your mind.
- When you feel yourself beginning to spin, take a hold of something physical and focus your thoughts on every slight detail about it -- color, texture, weight, temperature, etc.
- Place a drop of Lavender oil on your wrist and rub them together to calm the body, mind, and spirit.
- Clip a fresh snip of Rosemary and hold under your nose as you inhale deeply to bring your mind into focus.
- Place a drop of Rosemary essential oil on your wrist, rub them together and touch your wrists under your ears to bring your mind into focus.
- Visualize your chakra center as a beautiful rose in the color of the chakra you wish to work with, pick off old petals and “see” it bloom.
- Keep a Communication Crystal in your bra or pocket to allow you to speak your truth and hear the truth of others as intended.
- Big Hugs! A Physical embrace creates a neurologist response within the body aligning your energy with your loved one for a feeling of connection and understanding.
Helping Loved Ones
- Slip a crystal under the pillow of your loved one to give them the gift of crystal energy while they sleep. Rose quartz can be a wonderful choice to keep the love flowing.
- Add a crystal pendant to your pets’ collar or in their habitat case so they too may enjoy the crystal energy vibration. Rose quartz, Amethyst, and clear quartz are wonderful choices.
Healing from Depression
- Keep a Clear Quartz master healer under your pillow each night to release you of negative emotions and heal.
- When you feel yourself slipping into depressive thought patterns, smudge yourself with Sandalwood or Yerba Santa to release them and restore your sense of peace.
Remember that healing is a process and can take time, and that it’s by creating a regular practice that you will receive the most benefit.
Copyright 2021 by Athena Bahri.
All Rights Reserved. Excerpted with permission.
Publisher: Watkins Publishing. www.watkinspublishing.com
Book by this Author:
Raise Your Vibes!: Energy Self-healing for Everyone
by Athena Bahri
Fun and easy to use, this book enables everyone to take advantage of the healing and empowering energies gifted to us by the Universe, and to take their wellbeing into their own hands. Reiki Master Athena Bahri has developed an approach to energy self-healing that combines simple Reiki techniques that anyone can use with a range of different healing modalities, from crystals to lunar rituals.
The book is aimed at all those people who are looking to improve their lives in ways that aren't too complicated and can be done without spending time and money on expensive courses. It includes a straightforward process of Reiki self-attunement that will enable readers to access the simple Reiki healing powers and combine these with the other techniques described. The emphasis is on empowering readers to use these tools to create a vibration-raising practice of their own, that they can then use in a range of different situations, from dealing with physical pain to ridding themselves of stress and lingering emotional upset to improving the vibes of their surroundings at work and at home.
For more info and/or to order this book, click here.
About the Author
Athena Bahri is the founder and creator of Crystal Reiki Healer, one of the fastest growing online presences for crystal and chakra education and Crystal Reiki healing. Hailing from a Hollywood dynasty - the niece of Rita Hayworth and cousin of Ginger Rogers and Donna Reed - Athena had a career as a successful actress (as Athena Cansino), before leaving her life of glamour and paparazzi to create a life of peace and energy healing. Today, she is a certified Reiki master, crystal Reiki master, chakra healer, and author, offering distance Reiki healing worldwide, leading retreats, clinics and workshops.
To discover more about her, visit: CrystalReikiHealer.com