In today's episode we look at the five best vegetables you can grow in your vegetable container garden or edible container garden. By growing these vegetables you can easily get great quality produce from a very small space.
Here are the top 5 vegetables to grow in containers or pots:
1. Tomatoes - Tomatoes are great to grow inc containers. Choose determinate tomato varieties for container gardens.
2. Garlic - One of the easiest vegetables to grow in containers or pots is garlic
3. Carrots - Carrots grow easily in small containers
4. Radish - Whether you are growing early maturing radish or late maturing radish, radish is very easy to grow in containers
5. Peppers - All types of peppers like sweet peppers, cayenne peppers, etc. can be grown easily in pots or containers.
Get The Latest From InnerSelf