A strong, centered aura can bring many magical experiences into your life. I had one such experience a few years ago.
When my friend who was working with the Navajo tribe invited me to come see some sacred petroglyphs carved in ancient rock walls near Albuquerque, New Mexico, I eagerly agreed.
My friend showed me how to place both of my hands in hand print carvings to most fully feel the energy from them. The energy of this sacred place was strong, and she explained how it was important to always have another person along when feeling the energy of these petroglyphs, since there was risk of literally being blown away by the energy of such a sacred space. Standing near the walls, I could indeed feel the power of the place.
When I touched the two hand print petroglyphs carved onto a vertical face of stone, I felt nothing different. Thoughts from an earlier discussion wandered through my mind, and I heard an airplane fly overhead. I then thought, "I must let go of all these distractions." The instant I let go, the wind picked up and I felt subtle energy surging around me. I saw a purplish circle of energy in front of me, and felt an unmistakable sense of calm. I savored these sensations for several minutes, then moved away to give my friend some private time with the petroglyphs.
As I rested quietly on a rock. I offered some mineral spring water I had brought from California to the rocks, some to the sun-parched soil, and some to small leafy plants growing at my feet ... and then I drank a swig. As I did this, I silently thanked spirit for bringing me here, and felt my love for life and spirit and all that is.
I then asked spirit, "Am I truly welcome on American Indian land? Am I an uninvited outsider, or a welcome part of all this beauty?" I exhaled my doubt, and breathed in love and compassion. Just then, two shining eyes appeared in the brush in front of me, and a five-foot-long diamondback rattlesnake smoothly approached me. The snake looked directly at me as it closed the distance between us with each swish of its sinewy body.
My friend had a great fear of snakes, but I sensed that this snake was approaching me with purpose and curiosity about my auric field of love. As the giant rattler came within six feet of me, I broke the silence and calmly asked my friend, "Excuse me, but do you know what kind of snake this is?" As I spoke these words, the rattlesnake stopped.
My friend took one slow step back from the petroglyphs and said, "That is a dangerous snake. A very dangerous snake. You should pick up your things and slowly move away." We moved about twenty feet away, and the rattlesnake turned from us and began winding away toward some shady rocks. I felt the snake's message to me was: "We are with you. We are strong. We treat you with respect . . . as you treat us."
When you learn to enhance your aura, you'll get speedy answers to your questions, and achieve safety even in dangerous situations. You may even find that your life will become much more magical, enchanted, and divine.
Top Ten Ways to Enhance Your Aura
By following these simple ten steps to good auric health, you can significantly improve your chances of attracting what you really love to your life! The first five steps are part of a daily auric energy practice, and the last five are an ongoing, long-term energy practice, which are part of the life of anyone who wishes to become healthier.
1. Ground -- Clear out all unessential energy from your aura by visualizing a grounding cord from the base of your spine to the center of the earth. Let go of all your worries and fears about the future and frustrations with the past. When you have let go of all that, you can feel what is real, right now.
2. Assess Your Energy Centers -- Once you've grounded, chances are good that your first chakra is open and all negative energy is swirling away. Look at your next chakra up, the second chakra, and feel how your body feels there. If you are tense, allow those tensions to drop down to the root chakra and drop away. Continue up all seven chakras, feeling how your body feels and letting go of tensions as you find them.
3. Meditate -- Whether you practice a traditional style of meditation or simply take regular breaks from the pressures of your daily routine, all such relaxation provides you with much needed stress relief that gives your aura a chance to recharge itself.
4. Energize -- Visualize your energy field growing and expanding with love. Remember all the people, places, and things you have loved the most and who love you the most, and bask in the radiant light of that love!
5. Seal Your Aura -- Since you don't want to lose your new-found sense of energy body balance and power, you can now benefit from visualizing that your energy is your own and not to be taken by others. While sitting clown, cross your ankles and gently press your fingertips together, reinforcing your visualization that your energy is your own.
6. Rest -- Get enough sleep every day. A general rule of thumb is that if you awaken naturally of your own accord (without need of alarm clock or someone else awakening you) and feel refreshed and well rested, you've gotten enough sleep.
7. Eat a Balanced, Nutritious Diet -- Eat plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, and grains.
8. Naturalize Yourself -- Spend time (as much as possible) outdoors in natural settings. Breathe fresh air; feel the earth beneath your feet; wriggle your toes joyously in grass, sand, and water! Children who often play outdoors usually have very bright auras, and their playful attitude helps keep them young and healthy. The earth has tremendous restorative energy that she shares generously.
9. Exercise Your Physical Body -- Do whatever regular exercises you feel comfortable with that help you maintain and develop your strength, flexibility, and cardiovascular systems.
10. Watch and Minimize Your Drug Consumption -- Minimize drugs (alcohol, stimulants, psychedelics), with exception of those recommended by your physician.
Playfully and Consistently Enhancing Your Aura
These ten steps are easy to remember in sequence, because the first letter in each of them taken together spells out a reminder message, "GAMES RENEW." Remember to be playful as you "work" to enhance your aura!
You can gain the most advantage from these ten steps when you make them an integral part of your life. You'll likely find that these steps are familiar, which shouldn't he very surprising. After all, what's good for your physical body is also good for your energy body!
Reprinted with permission of the publisher,
Adams Media Publications. www.adamsmedia.com
Aura Advantage: How the Colors in Your Aura Can Help You Attain Your Desires and Attract Success
by Cynthia Sue Larson.
About the Author
Cynthia Sue Larson works with Aura Imaging Systems in California, consulting and developing cutting-edge technology to capture auras on film. She hosts a popular Web site, www.realityshifters.com, providing visitors with information about auras and a forum to discuss their own experiences. Her articles have appeared in magazines such as Magical Blend, Parabola, and Lightworker.