Related Sponsored Links
- 4 cups of cooked millet
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup nuts or seeds (sesame, cashew, almonds, etc.)
- 2 cups of bread crumbs
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp sage or thyme
- 1 cup of filtered or distilled water
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- Blend the bread crumbs in a blender until fine. Remove and set aside.
- Blend the nuts, flour, basil, sage, and salt with the water in the blender.
- After blending, mix the millet, bread crumbs with the blended mixture forming a firm dough mixture.
- Form them into croquette shapes, and either lightly fry in olive oil, or bake the croquettes in a oven set at 350 degrees until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with either a homemade tomato sauce or a mustard sauce with sprouts and a salad.
About The Author
This recipe was excerpted from: "A Vegan Cookbook" by J.P. Martin. Published by: EARTH MOTHER PRESS, Miami Beach, Florida, 33139.
Get The Latest From InnerSelf